Tuesday, June 12, 2012

60's Girl Group

Kim's look:




"Then He Kissed Me" - by the Crystals!!

Crystal necklace, bracelet, and earrings from Silpada. Microphone courtesy of Jillian! (And it has crystals on it too!)

Jilli's look:




60's girl band... Where are my backup singers?

Dress: Macy's, jewelry: Stella & Dot

Casie's look:










I think my favorite girl group song is Tonight's the Night by the Shirelles.  Makes me think of Dirty Dancing.  I went looking for girl group album covers yesterday and came across this one with the black dresses and the red necklaces.  I think the shape of this outfit comes pretty close- minus the print on top.  I also made sure to create bouffant hair.  Like you do.....DOH!  I shoulda worn my red shoes.

top- Target
 shoes- DSW
skirt- Thrifted
necklace- Ebay 

Wednesday challenge: Dynasty

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Casie, those shoes you left me the link to are AMAZING. Seriously. If I'd seen those in my local Target before this whole ridiculous shopping ban, I'd be all over them!

    ReplyDelete